In my life this week.…I have been learning a lot about myself – my motives, my weaknesses, my desires, my triggers. I have been learning I need to lean in more on prayer – specifics. I have had some yes answers to prayer, some no answers, some wait answers. I have been on a bit of a yo-yo ride with everything, but coming back to the most important thing being the walk.
In our homeschool this week…. It’s been a light week. We had our co-op wrap up for the term yesterday and a new one starting in April. While I love our co-op so much and am so blessed to be there, this time I was teaching one class on my own and helping with another a few weeks, and it was exhausting! So I am certainly glad for the break for a while :0)
There were lessons to complete and a presentation for The Boy to give on medieval children growing up and going to school. He did so well in his practicing, but I missed the actual presentation! Fortunately it is on video so we’ll get to see him. I am so proud of him – he went from being terrified of speaking in front of people last year, to this year the complete opposite, confidence and charisma exuding from him as he speaks.
We had some letter fun with Keekers – who knew hopping on letters and sounds was so much fun!
The kids built a Fisher Price village and played for a good amount of time!
We practiced lots of spelling and reading.
How about some pushups while you spell? :D
My favourite thing this week was….watching my children play together! They get into a lot of fights and disagreements…but they are quickly forgotten when the three of them come together and play.
They had snuggles…
….and bunny parties.
I am thankful for….(counting to 1000 Gifts)
236. Cookie cutters
237. A new mug
238. Stories about Canada
239. More snow!
240. Our homeschool co-op group
241. Necklaces from Great-Grandma
242. Old winter shoes
243. New winter boots
244. Learning new actions to children’s worship songs
245. Communion Sunday
246. Dinner out with my husband, 3 hours in front of a fireplace, just together
247. Sticks from our walk used for decoration
248. The beginning of our Easter tree
249. Mourning doves and robins
250. Studying medieval children with The Boy
251. Prayer whenever needed
252. Laughter, love and encouragement from friends
253. The TRUTH
254. Let Them Be Little
255. Words: I love you
256. Early morning sun streaming in the window above the stairs
257. Laughing eyes
258. French music from a harmonica :D
259. Our messy but well-loved home
260. Boys who are willing and ready to serve.
261. Our Gospel for Asia kids
262. My marriage vows.
263. “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength” (Is 40:31)
264. My sparkly clean wedding rings.
265. My kitchenaid mixer.
266. Kids having quiet time.
267. A warm cup of coffee (or loose leaf tea!)